View Single Post
      01-27-2020, 07:55 AM   #87
Mohitarora
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2019 330i x Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewM3driver View Post
I live in BMW infested Fairfield CT and I have not seen an M340 on the road yet. Have not seen one at Bridgeport BMW, Darien BMW, or Greenwich BMW.

That said, I routinely see a half dozen M3's/M4's a day. They are everywhere.

On my dead end street alone (10 houses), there is a blacked out M3 comp pack and a 530 at one house, a Z4, an X7 and M550 at another, an M3 comp and 330 at my house, an X5 and 330 acorn the street, a 7 series barge next door, and the high school kid a couple houses down drives a 320.

My M3 has been turned in and I have an M340 on order. Tanzanite blue II. I LOVE the color but am nervous. I'm a silver black or white guy. The kids are telling me life is too short to drive a boring color.... so I'm hoping this blue is as nice as I think it is. I got the cognac interior. Enough with the black already.

While we are on the subject. In Fairfield CT, the Range Rover sport has replaced the X5. They are everywhere. So much so that if I were going to buy one I would have to think twice. Funny thing is we know few families that have them in both the 6 and 8 cylinder model. All three say it is there first RR, and it will be their last. Hmmmmmm.
I am trying to decide between 2020 540i or a m340i. Its really hard. Any feedback would be apprecited.
Appreciate 0