Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.83]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.83]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
Lol. 42 out of 123 isn’t something to write home about, IMO. That’s like saying “hey mom I finish slightly above AVERAGE! In my high HP, top of the line BMW!”
Maybe you missed this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
I am FAR from what I could consider "good"
Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
There’s a lot to be said about how a faster driver in a faster car will net faster results. Just because you’re getting point-bus from inferior drivers in faster cars, doesn’t make your M3 CS a better car.
That goes without saying, but this is the intermediate group with people with a decent amount of track experience on the same day with the same conditions. Sure, some of them weren't as good as me but as you pointed out, I'm "slightly above AVERAGE" at best. Chances are, the M3 CS actually IS a decent car that can keep up with other "better" cars even in the hands of someone as inept as me. The point is that the fact that capabilities of the M3 CS allowed me to even beat anyone speaks to the qualities of the car: fast, not too heavy, powerful, predictable. These are the things that I would not get in a "run of the mill Toyota". I understand that you were trying to make a point by exaggerating and being dramatic, but you are wrong in this case. Tell me I can beat my PB at Big Willow in a Camry and I'll get rid of my M3 CS. Frankly, this discussion is ridiculous because now you have resorted to insults. You sound like you've been around the block–I expected a much more thoughtful response.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0