Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrean8j View Post
I am loathe to say our defense "let us down". We were calling the correct defensive schemes and UW never had any real big plays aside from the initial kick-off return. The problem was the same problem people had with Ron Dayne or Jerome Bettis or even Brandon Jacobs....trying to bring down a 255-265lb running back is not easy with a decent/good O-line...even if you have a good D-line...mathematically without bringing the safety's up for every play the offense will have that advantage. I take nothing from Udub...they just got us this year...c'est l'avie. We still have a winning record against them
for sure man, our O-line has been outstanding this year, and our 1-2 combo of backs are reaping the benefits. Trust me if we didn't have them this offense wouldn't be able to put an points on the board. Tolzien is good at managing the game and picking up a few 1st downs in the air but he's kinda like a Jay Cutler - good arm, good skill set but sometimes makes really bad choices which was pretty evident in the loss against MSU, no passing game what-so-ever.
Appreciate 0