View Single Post
      02-15-2019, 08:21 AM   #12
Liquid_Ice
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive

Garage List
A lot of things are No Charge (like Power Trunk and M Adaptive Suspension) that are charges on the 330i. Also certain packages are a few hundred bucks cheaper like ZPP.

Overall, MSRP the way I want it configured is $66,820 (including destination) which is just a few hundred more than my 2017 340i xDrive with MPPSK was configured (MSRP of $66,545). That is nearly all of the options (Metallic Paint, Leather, ZDA, ZDY, ZPK, ZPP, Rear Heated Seats, ZPX, HK Radio).

Not sure if I need to add the PDC since I think it is included in the packages, and not sure what the difference is between the standard Ambient Lighting and the optional one.

Will have to see once it gets closer to time for me to order (my lease isn't up until October). But I'm starting to think I may be in another BMW!

Using the current lease rates of the 330i and assuming a 5% discount off MSRP plus $2K loyalty, and assuming I can roll over my MSDs, the monthly works out to $779 which is not great - however, my dealer said they would sell to me for under invoice for being a repeat customer. That worked out to closer to 10% off MSRP for my 2017 340i, and it that were the case, my monthly would be ~$679 which is not too big of an increase over what I am paying now.
Appreciate 1