View Single Post
      08-16-2020, 08:07 AM   #53
ETan
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i A Sport Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
I would guess that the only way to turn down the indicator sound level is through coding.

That is strange. For me G channel is Subwoofer 2 (a.k.a right sub). Subwoofer output channels can push 160W @2ohm per channel , while mid/high channels are only pushing 65W @4ohm per channel.

You can do a quicj test. Just load the Audiotec-fischer's Limousine setup and check if it sounds good. If you have LHD car, you can use my setup which is basically standard limousine config with fine time-alignments (for driver-centered front stage.)
Hi Calamari, first of all to prevent misunderstanding. I had ordered the Match Up 7BMW, but after trying to install into my car I discovered I have the HIFI RAM, which is not compatible with the 7BMW. After contacting the distributor/reseller in the Netherlands, they changed the 7BMW with the 7DSP including the MEC-Analog. I also received the PP-BMW 1.7RAM harness.

According to the 7DSP installation manual (fig. 1 page 22), I read the subwoofer out is on E and F, while the center output is on G. I did check this using the DSP tool and identify each channel with the speaker connected.

I will try to use your settings to see if it makes a difference.

Last edited by ETan; 08-16-2020 at 02:15 PM..
Appreciate 0