Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciseyyc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciseyyc View Post
My heater, and steering wheel do turn on. But not seats. I can start my car maybe a minute later jump in and steering wheel is warm.
When I hop into my car and hit the heated steering wheel button, it also switches the wheel heater on, obviously, because it was previously off.

The fact is the remote start does not activate the heater seats or steering wheel nor does it retain memory.
Mine 100% turns on the wheel during the remote start. It doesn't magically get warm within a minute while the heater is still cold, and just tested that again as I wrote this.
Hmm..

Well, with all due respect, I believe you're mistaken.

Think about it; you can't possible be the only one this works for, unless everyone else is incorrect.

However, I'm obviously not there with you to verify your claim myself, so I'm just going to have take your word for it.

Is there any other physical indication, prior to you hitting the on button, that verifies that it automatically activates, when the remote start commences?
Yea. It's warm as I clearly stated. It's -12c here currently. Car is still ice cold but steering wheel warms up it's warm to touch within a minute or 2 of hitting lock 3X and getting into the car.
If I Had one of those temp guns I'd video it. I have no reason to pretend my steering wheel heats up from RS.

When I first got the car everything would be cold until I manually activated it. It was just at the dealer for programming in which I got new software and now the steering wheel gets warm, the driver seat seems too as well, but didn't confirm it so I might be mistaken about the seat I'll monitor that next time I do it.
Appreciate 1
Poochie9104.50