Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindFusion FX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdiddy23 View Post
I've waited so long for my car and tbh I've worked my ass off to get to a point where I'm able to afford a car like this at my age.

I work a full time day job (which excels during times of recession thankfully), and started my own business 2 years ago (in addition to my day job) and couldn't be happier with how things have panned out so far.

Although the market may be taking a shit, this is a dream coming true of mine and thankfully this whole COVID-19 ordeal shouldn't have as drastic of an impact on my finances as it unfortunately will with others. I'd be lying if I said I didn't give it some thought, but there's going to be lots of new opportunities out there due to this downturn that could yield very positive results down the road.
What do you do that excels during these times if you don't mind me asking?
It's complicated to explain in laymen's terms. Essentially I work in critical power support and the service/consulting our engineers provide is looked at as a necessity for most data centers, manufacturer's, hospitals, etc. So In times of recession customers will drop the OEM service providers and use us instead, as we are the largest independent contractor in the industry.

We mostly work with UPS units and most people aren't familiar with them so it's hard to explain.
Appreciate 0