Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Garage List
2016 Mazda CX-5  [0.00]
2021 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsracer View Post
Just went to the event in NJ and they did have another m2 comp. So have no fear. Just before my turn though, some jackass, of whom I can say a lot more but won't, took it for 30 min drive. Actual drive is barely 10 min. They had to call him twice. Blamed it on navigation.

The only car they wanted to supervise was m850 and even that by the time I got it it they didn't care. m850 feels and drives like convertible x5. Feels huge and has softer ride. Engine is pretty powerful, of course, but hated the ride.

x3m I liked a lot more than I thought I would. I like the new m design inside.

Back to the OP comment, I don't want to put anymore oil into that fire. but one part I hated on m340 was center button cluster near shifter. Comfort/sports/whatever button is a single button, instead of separate 3, feel super cheap and whole thing kind of gives way when pressing it. Same design seems to be shared between new models but on x5 and x7 in the showroom it feels a little better. Different plastic and doesn't have this movement.
Remember I went to M Town in Southern California so the M2C you got was different. Not sure how they are going to get another one from back east out here quickly for upcoming events.
Appreciate 0