11-25-2021, 06:12 AM   #90
gashead76
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M sport 320D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmnut View Post
I changed my spec back in April when I ordered my car and originally had specced full merino leather but as soon as the dealer made that spec change from the standard sports seats my order changed from 1200 back to unscheduled even back then. In order not to delay the car I just left the standard sports seats specced didn't even try to change to the M Sports seats and the car completed build in June.
Haven't regretted it and for what it's worth we have done several long distance journeys since getting the car over the past 5k miles we've done and have found the seats to be perfectly comfortable to date.
I know some on here have found them uncomfortable (there are other threads on the forum regarding that topic) so I guess it's each to their own!
I am not doing anything to delays this anymore than needed, I have the same seats in my car as my next(different colour) I find them exceptionally comfortable it is why I was conflicted when ordering, the optioned sport seats aesthetically look nice and suits the M340i to my eye, argument they should be standard but at the time I didn't think the cost and other toys i wanted warranted me ticking that box, reviews/videos (probably seen everyone online now) I wish I had just ticked that box, I certainly can live without though
Appreciate 0