View Single Post
      06-07-2021, 12:23 AM   #13
moodyhank82
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G05 45e & G87 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jg4c View Post
Well, I'll start with congratulations and you got in early for sure.
Just curious, when you say you "ordered" a custom build 2022,
did your dealer just secure an allocation slot at the factory for your build, and did you put down a deposit to just secure the allocation?

Or, did you see all the pricing for the 2022 MY 330e, negotiate the final price, and enter into an official agreement with the dealer?

The only pricing I see online is still for the 2021 3 series. All models.

The only ordering guide I've seen so far (M340i) for 2022 has no pricing.Thanks!
My status is listed as "Spec released - no quota avail" and I have a production week with my specs (including the red sensatec interior) entered in for my build. Pricing and ordering guide that my dealer had in his system was dated 5/27 but the BMW website will probably not get updated until August/September since MY22 cars will be hitting the dealer lots then. We agreed on the dealer discount but the BMW incentives are unknown at this time for MY22 so I don’t have a final price. Per my build sheet it looks like the 330e xDrive base MSRP for MY22 is going down by about $1500 and additionally there are some credits due to missing equipment like lumbar and width adjustment for the passenger seat, and digital key…

Last edited by moodyhank82; 06-07-2021 at 06:39 AM..
Appreciate 0