Rep
Drives: BMW U11 iX1 Xdrive 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by achk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by g20beam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by achk View Post
Did you turn the dial up to max or left it at the default +3psi?
Okay so very interesting thing, don't know if it has happened to anyone else that bought a JB+. So I finally decided I wanted to turn up the boost but when I opened up the JB+, my dial was already at 3oclock position, meaning it was already at 90-100% boost. Honestly have no idea why it was not at the 12oclock position..

Anyhow, I made sure it was at the 4oclock position for 100% so here's my verdict: This car will feel very fast now, takes very little effort to climb speeds, and when you full throttle, you can really feel the car pulling much harder and faster than it did before. It's almost as if it's a different car.
Cool. Mine is being delivered today. Will install over the weekend. Can't wait!! Cheers.
Installed the JB+ today - very easy, plug and play in less than a minute. I like how one can easily take it off when taking the car to the dealership for services.

Went for a quick drive and can appreciate the improvement in power delivery. It's about a 10-15% improvement but that's enough to transform the car into something quite a bit more fun. The road was a bit damp today and managed to activate the traction control/ESC on a couple of corner exits. Wish I've ordered the m-sport differentials now (didn't think it was necessary on a 4 cylinder car &#128514.
Appreciate 0