View Single Post
      03-13-2019, 10:26 AM   #25
M2Rob
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpine White M2

Just don't understand the fascination with buying an automatic to get .05 seconds faster the dozen or so times you go to a drag strip. that's about 4 of the 100k miles you will put on the car. give me a manual so I can enjoy the other 99k miles.

AWD adds weight, but, as long as you can send everything to the rear whenever you want, just add a tune to make up for the weight. AWD is certainly different, but its not aweful as long as it is optional. My Audi has it's character, but don't get it sideways! No control!

BTW, why is everyone complaining that they can't the HP to the ground? That's not a RWD issue, that just means that, A) Your wheel are not wide enough, and B) You are trying to floor it at to low of a speed. There is NOTHING more exhilarating than flooring 500 or 600 horses in 3rd gear (manual) and running it out. Just cant do it in 1st or 2nd.
Kbueno99.00
Pic18303.50
Dinh335713.00