Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic_m235 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Woodcliff Lake, NJ – March 13, 2019… BMW of North America today announced its annual Center of Excellence winners, awarding 33 centers out of 347 with the 2019 honors. This elite recognition, awarded annually, goes to top performing BMW dealerships for their superior performance in various areas of the business including sales, service, parts, operations, and customer experience.
"Our Center of Excellence dealers are more than just ultimate performers," said Bernhard Kuhnt, president and CEO, BMW of North America. "They represent the backbone of our business and their dedication to our brand and to our customers makes them an integral part of our team. All of us at BMW are proud to have such great dealers representing our brand. We thank them for their leadership and look forward to their continued success."

2019 Center of Excellence Award Recipients (listed in alphabetical order):

Autogermana BMW, San Juan Puerto Rico
BMW of Anchorage, AK
BMW of Bridgeport, CT
BMW of Cincinnati North, OH
BMW of Fort Wayne, IN
BMW of Grapevine, TX
BMW of Honolulu, HI
BMW of Morristown, NJ
BMW of Murrieta, CA
BMW of Peabody, MA
BMW of Rochester, NY
BMW of San Antonio, TX
BMW of San Rafael, CA
BMW of Silver Spring, MD
BMW of Sioux Falls, SD
BMW of Sudbury, MA
BMW of Toledo, OH
BMW of Warwick, RI
BMW of Wilmington, NC
Braman Motorcars, West Palm Beach, FL
Crevier BMW, Santa Ana, CA
Galleria BMW, D'Iberville, MS
Habberstad BMW, Huntington Station, NY
Hilton Head BMW, Bluffton, SC
Kuni BMW, Beaverton, OR
Otto's BMW, West Chester, PA
Pacific BMW, Glendale, CA
Passport BMW, Suitland, MD
Schomp BMW of Highlands Ranch, CO
South Shore BMW, Rockland, MA
Towne BMW, Williamsville, NY
Tulley BMW, Nashua, NH
United BMW, Alpharetta, GA
Bmw Morristown is full of thieves. The lady who sold me my 2016 m235 tried charging me 500 for 2 brake pads and told me brakes weren't under warranty. Should've never left Rochelle Park bmw because I went to them a couple days later and gave me a new set of brakes without question
When I was in the market for a used F82, they always had the most expensive, base level cars for sale. Didn't even bother going in as surround areas had better equipped cars, similar mileage CPO's for $3-$4k off their list, compared to Morristown. Good thing there are a couple of surrounding dealerships.
Appreciate 0