03-18-2020, 07:37 PM   #34
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Haven't even been out to any store, but I've always thought the current system where everyone has to go drive at the same time every day to go sit in a cubicle in front of a computer is ridiculous. While there are plenty of people who need to be physically at a place to do their job, I'm sure theres even more who don't. I wonder after all this is done how many companies will continue some of their wfh policies.
This. I've been super productive the past two days working from home and our collective IT skills are growing like crazy as we're deep-learning how to use all these tools we've taken for granted. I gotta say, Microsoft Teams is damn slick and works wonders for meetings.

And I'm thankful I live in a small town. There's some ridiculous hoarding going on, like the stupid TP mania, but otherwise there are very few shortages which can't be worked around.

Someone pointed out today that the price of gas is way down. With all of us working from home, WGAF? If this keeps up, my last fill-up, which was last week sometime, might last me a month or two.

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 0