Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAus View Post
Elite Finish
15 Oaklands Road
Somerton Park SA 5044
Australia
+61 433 700 139
elitefinish.com.au

Hamish does an excellent job with ceramic OptiCoat Plus and the guys do an excellent job with window tinting. They will advise and suggest what tinting you can choose for your car.
They also do PPF protective film (I do not have this on my car). But they do many high end vehicles. Check their website.

I have been using Elite for 8 years on four different cars and have been more than satisfied with the quality of their workmanship.
My current M340 was looked after by Elite a day after I picked it up from the dealership.

Give them a call.
Hi SteveAus, I was hoping you would reply. Thankyou! I was trawling through some of the old threads here and chanced upon your recommendation of Elite Finish Adelaide and already went through website!

Also I've one more question for you. What percentage tint did you choose? I'm inclined towards 35% fronts and 25% rears, the non-ceramic types specifically because I want to avoid the instrument cluster dimming issues that seem to be common with these G20s.

P.S. My 330i is scheduled to be off the boat later today in Melbourne and I'm trying to line up all these mods.
Appreciate 0