05-23-2019, 09:40 AM   #88
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
I shouldn't be eating this but the wifey bought it from SamClub and holy chit it's amazing. so amazing I had to throw the bag in the trash after I realized I ate half the bag within a minutes

LMAO!!! I am the same! I don't have a big sweet tooth and when I started watching my carbs years ago it got even less. I don't miss pasta or bread at all anymore, although a good pizza will still get my nose a sniffin.

But Guys Legendary BBQ chips are still my crack even after all these decades. I can not be controlled. If I buy a bag, I will eat the ENTIRE bag in one sitting. So as a compromise for myself to let me have them, I will buy a bag and immediately dump 1/2 the bag in the trash. Then I can eat the rest (still not good for me, but better than the whole bag) without the guilt or gut ache that always follows.

I also found I have to dump it in the dirtiest trash can I have. I have found myself walking by looking in there later in the day thinking "they can't be THAT dirty...." Never gave in, but I sure thought it!

They are now finally making a snack sized bag and are working a deal with a local C Store chain, so hopefully I can buy a small bag a few times a month and not have to throw any away.