12-06-2017, 12:20 PM   #412
FlaPatsFan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkoral View Post
Brady on Rogers (January 2017):

The Patriots star admitted Rodgers does things no one else, himself included, is capable of doing.

"Well I think he does things that no one in the league has ever done or can do, just because of his physical ability. And some of the plays he makes, they're just phenomenal," Brady said.

"And I've seen a lot of them. Not just the throws, the scrambles... , he had one in the Giants game ... some of the plays yesterday, it's just his style of play. And he's been doing that for a while."

"I always love watching his tape, admiring all the things he can do, because I can't do many of those things."

Asked specifically about the Jared Cook catch, one of the greatest throws you'll ever see given the stakes and the situation, Brady pointed out that Rodgers makes what should be impossible look "effortless."

"I think he makes everything look so simple because he's got such an efficient delivery. So everything looks effortless with him, which is really the amazing part," Brady said. "He is definitely working hard, but he's making hard look easy and I think that's the amazing part about what he does. It's a very effortless style he plays with. The velocity of the ball, the placement of the ball, he's just an incredible player."
Brady is a class act, and always speaks highly of his competitors. He was always poised in front of the cameras and in interviews even when he was a rookie. He knows how to work the podium. Maybe a Brady vs. Rodgers show down in the near future?!?!
Appreciate 0