CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I've been working through the lockdown. Although the number of cars on the road was greatly reduced, the number of morons greatly increased. The roads were like the wild west. Complete lawlessness. Due to the reduced traffic, the speed on the highways skyrocketed. It's not often people blow past me. I can't even begin to count the people blowing dead red lights.

Fast forward, as things are beginning to open up and traffic is increasing, it is chaos. Those that got used to the empty roadways are now dealing with traffic again and aren't happy about it.

May I add that I find a direct correlation between people driving alone wearing masks and clueless driving. I think the mask might cut the air supply to the brain.

Be safe out there.
Oh it's crazy out there. There is a section of 2 lane highway on my way to work I've nicknamed "the new england autobahn" because there are very few cops on it. With sections of ledge and rock on either side, there are hardly any spots for them to sit and do radar. If I'm running late, I'll do 85-90. Although usually I'll just set the cruise at 80. Today I was running a bit late, and people were blowing past me like I was standing still.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15761.00
MKSixer34184.50