Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340 RWD

Garage List
2021 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayM340 View Post
Hey Ultra, I'm in the same boat like most of the posters on the thread, like MB. I'm due to receive my 21' 340 xDrive early Feb. Didn't realize that going with the 792M All-Season RFTs is basically the equivalent of shooting myself in the crotch... xDriver owners complaining about traction and performance all over.

I'm thinking of staggering and biting the bullet on 8.5" 792M OEMs, and running the AS3+
Your comment is making me second guess myself though. I see a few others have pulled it off. Would you advise against it?

MB - curious on why you didn't want to stagger given you're RWD? Hope it all goes well tomorrow, because I might be following in your footsteps soon brother...
Good question, and I didn't order my car I bought it from a dealer who already had it or I probably would have. At this point I am going with the AS3+ with the square set up for now and we will see how it works. It can NOT be any worse that the H rated grand touring tires that were on the car from the factory.
I have been driving rear wheel drive BMWs forever and only car with staggered setup were to M36 M3s. Not worried about squared setup if the rubber is good enough. I will let you know.
Let me know what you end up going with.