12-10-2020, 12:49 PM   #51
Moflow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Anyone can say anything they like. Also anyone can claim that anyone's statement is dumb. It's all matter of opinion. I stated mine, everyone stated theirs. It's funny to me that if I make an unpopular comment, even though it's my opinion and by no means fact, people need to reply telling me how dumb my opinion is.....which is rare I might add (note the numbers to the left), but I don't claim to be right, even half the time.

Disclaimer: My posts are my opinions of topics held herein. In no way should my posts be taken as factual comments, unless expressed otherwise.

You know what? Screw it. You guys are all right. I'm going to leave work today and go buy 5 Mustangs based solely on this article and this thread. I am beyond overjoyed that I get to be just like everyone else now. I'm amazed at how much better I feel already.

Seriously, I'll drive by 50 mustangs on my way home today and won't notice a damn one of them. I realize oversaturation is a hard concept to grasp.
How DARE you!?

Some of us like nothing more than to stand on our lawns, wife under our shoulder and say things like "will you look at that car hon? Its the kind of thing I'd notice on my drive home."

Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
Mavus2027.50