CyclingBroStyle
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '19 330i xDrive M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by achk View Post
The car was at the dealership for about 5 hours. The service advisor described something about the car hooked up to some online diagnostic equipment. The only thing I've noticed is under previous mobile devices, there's a new MAC address there as well as the wife's and my phone. I assume that's the diagnostic equipment they connected to the car via Bluetooth.

Software version is still 3/2019.45. I read here that some have upgraded to 3/2019.48 in the US.

I can report now that I can now lock/unlock/start ventilation etc using the remote app MOST of the time. It has gone from intermittently working to intermittently failing. Remote 3D view crashes the app or just not working saying no data connection. Able to send destinations to car via app and also favourites destinations are successfully synced. For me, it's the novelty of a connected app as I don't really see it being particularly useful in a few weeks time.

Bluetooth streaming is very solid. I use Spotify mostly and usually quickly choose my playlists with my Apple Watch when it's safe to do so. CarPlay is working fine mostly but seems to be problematic when trying to use various Idrive function at the same time (Idrive navigation, voice assistance etc).

I've also updated the map via USB. The car was shipped with 2018 map so when I checked on the connected drive portal on the computer, there's a 2019.1 map available. The installation was very straightforward.
03/2019.48 for me
Attached Images

BMW CCA #522637 use me as a referral for BMW CCA
Appreciate 0