Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G20 330e M Sport Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairway2heaven1984 View Post
Has anyone had the car returned yet?

How long was it at the testing centre?

I'm due another payment last week of Jan so quite happy for the car to undergo more testing!
Not got the car back yet, however mine has been showing clear of the recall on the app since Wednesday night, but they appear to be playing musical parking spaces since then, and I suspect that this lockdown may prevent unnecessary vehicle transportation around the UK 🙈 hopefully not.

Timeline wise, I dropped it at the dealer on the 14th December, it was eventually transferred to Immingham on the 22nd December (via BMW Hull), they started testing on the Monday 4th January, finished and recall cleared Wednesday 6th January.

I hope to see it back at the dealer early next week and on my drive a day or two later (lockdown permitting)🤞🏻

Regarding payments, my dealer did a straight £1050 transfer once BMW UK approved it, before the car even went to Immingham 👍🏻

There is currently a BMW UK supplied brand new G20 330d Msport Plus on my drive under 3" of snow so not massively concerned too much at the moment 😉
Appreciate 0