View Single Post
      04-16-2014, 10:26 PM   #31
MicrophoneMic
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
I foking hate how Rick Carlisle ALWAYS winds the clock down trying to get the last shot off!
Cuban should've already straightened his dumbass out over this!
You have 37 sec left in OT and you run the clock down to 16sec, miss the shot, instead of going 2 for1???

Well they can hang their shit up now because Spurs are on a mission!
Mavs may steal 1. They had a great opportunity to beat OKC but the Spurs have the Mavs number.
Nah, I got much love for Carlisle. Every team since their championship year in 2011 has been with new/different players. Since they let Chandler go and didn't pickup any big names, Carlisle has done a pretty solid job for what he's been dealt. Remember Elton Brand, Chris Kaman, Lamar Odom?

And 2 for 1 is always a gamble... Could go either way. It was Monte's fault at the end. He should have held onto to ball and set something up in the half court instead of taking that reckless jump shot that he held onto WAY too long. He was cold blooded in the 4th/OT, but that was a crucial mistake at the end of the game.

Not a fan of the Spurs, but yes, they are on a mission. I just didn't want it to go through Dallas. Shite! Wanted the Mavs to at least contend to make it to the 2nd round. They have NO CHANCE with the Spurs. But as long as Miami doesn't win their 3rd, I'll be content with this season...
Appreciate 0