03-14-2019, 01:39 AM   #79
Remonster
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M-Furby View Post
No need to be inflammatory. I know how to modulate my throttle however, if you can't plant your foot all the way down without causing wheel spin then your car has a traction problem. I've had this occur on speed...Summer, straight line, dry going about 30-50, put foot all the way down and feel a bit of squirrel. Dude, that's not lazy on my part, that just a car that can't handle the power
Some of us like a car whose engine will readily over-power the rear tires, that's why we like driving RWD cars! Many people don't care about this and those people will find AWD more enjoyable but for me, it's important that the rear of the car can be steered with the throttle even in 3rd or 4th gear. I don't like a car that's overly stable or has 'too much' traction for its power level because it's not nearly as fun to me.

From what I've seen and heard about the new M xDrive system, I'm not too worried because it seems it keeps this RWD character that I enjoy but adds even more performance and safety on top of that which is very cool. My ideal G80 M3 would be M xDrive & 6 speed manual.
Appreciate 1
hans007604.50