12-18-2019, 01:27 AM   #52
Vossy
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G20 330E M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky6 View Post
We need to coordinate our updates!? Yeah, DL are helpful but mostly clueless on software stuff. Did they indicate the "benefit" of .40 vs. .34? Yet another dealer visit...!?

Funnily I had a loan car from Europcar a few weeks back and they still keep phoning me as they can't locate it. It was returned on the same day it was borrowed and they have confirmed they have the keys. I left it right near the service bay.

After 3 calls of telling them the same thing I've had to escalate via Arval to stop them bugging me. I don't have the car. It was left at the BMW dealership. You have the keys. Do I know where the car is? No. This is now 2 weeks after I left it but Europcar are still trying to charge for rental...!?
I’m on my sixth BMW from DL and have nurtured a good relationship over the last fifteen years. I have few issues other than them trying to stiff me for replacement discs (55,000 miles)just before the three year contracts are up.

My car was picked up yesterday and dropped off by the old fella team so I haven’t had chance to talk with a Techie.
Connected Drive didnt fully worked on my last two 5 series either but tbh I only use it for sending destinations and now pre-conditioning.
Appreciate 0