View Single Post
      12-31-2019, 06:29 AM   #51
john!smith
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M340i XDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by klokan View Post
I also drove very fast in Germany, and yes, it's very quiet car, if you provide good roads. Some of the roads in Germany are universe class, not world class, I couldn't believe how quiet my car was. We were driving 160 km/h and had to talk quietly, because we didn't want to wake up the kids in the rear seats. And 200+ km/h was also very nice, comfortable, planted.

The car is very quiet, until some annoyance comes up, like that whistle in the left door, or rattle in the right door, or boot rattle or sunroof rattle (for people who have it)... That can be really, REALLY annoying, especially because car is so quiet in general and these things can drive you mad...
i uderstand... there should be no whistle and no rattle in that new car. they spend so much time in making a car qiet as possible.

but i had rattle in the panaroma runroof in my mercedes. went to the dealer and we made a test drive... after that, they fixed the problem. so i would recommend to do the same. just let bmw check that annoying noises. it is not usualband also not acceptable in this price class.
Appreciate 0