View Single Post
      01-17-2020, 08:07 PM   #15
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjames2018 View Post
Bro, no one is forcing you to reply. I post here Bc i like to know more information on these things. My parents aren't stupid, they live in a million dollar home, and they have bought many BMWs, and Mercedes, and they are very familiar with the process at dealerships. Clearly, they are very established and successful, so IDK how they are "stupid". In no way am I insinuating that my parents are encouraging me to make any decision. I'm 19, and I make my own choices regardless, but I ask them for advice, the same way I ask this forum. There is no way for you to know what my parents tell me, besides what I put out there. Stop being so entitled to feel the need to try and be condescending to a stranger, this isn't Twitter... I'm here for knowledge, not for you to try and discourage me. I've made it very far on my own, and I'm not looking to make any random decisions. Sorry, I didn't realize me asking a question meant I was going to buy a car tomorrow, in your eyes. The car may be more expensive, but if I can afford it, then that's my choice, the same way if I choose to not get it, it's also my choice.

I was thankful for the advice on my last post, as it was very insightful. Now, you're just doing too much, and for no reason.
First off, I am not your 'bRO'. Second, because your parents live in a 'million dollar home' and have 'BMW's & Mercedes' doesn't make them any financially smarter than a person who is living in a home half that price driving a Toyota. I've seen plenty of millionaires lose their homes and cars, so don't sit there in the comfort of your mommy and daddys home thinking you're sheltered under some delusional umbrella.

Third, from your post prior where you asked about having like 10k in negative equity rolled over and then paying a 6k down payment for an 800+ monthly on a 330i was almost sickening, it was clear you have no leasing knowledge. Plenty of us gave you solid advice, yet you chose to ignore it (which is totally fine) and now trying to get a M340i asking us whats a good credit score. I wonder how fucked you'll get on your next 'deal'. Atleast do some research before posting silly questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjames2018 View Post
My income is significant, at least for my age. I make $1,500 every paycheck, as a salary. I don't have to pay for housing for the next few years either.
Ahh, lets see. At your age, I will assume this is semi-monthly before tax. Hell, lets even say after tax to make it easier. 3k monthly. If you are financially smart, you wouldn't spend no more than 10% of your monthly income on your vehicle ($300). Want to double it to 20% (which is high)? that's 600 a month on a car. Keep in mind I am assuming this is 3k monthly AFTER tax...

You are 19, no credit history with a low income. You are clearly delusional if you think you can afford it.

Good luck kid. I hope you make the right choices.
Appreciate 2
Gdiddy23906.50
Pauleebe379.50