02-12-2020, 08:24 PM   #23
VipinLJ
Petrolhead
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘20 330i,‘16 X3,‘18 SQ5,‘17 A7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryboz View Post
I didn't try online recoder because thought that was for fuel error warnings which I didnt have. I had them remote login to my pc and they basically reflashed. The alarm problem seemed to go away. I thought i lost the maps in the virtual dashboard cockpit but i turned that on/off and it came back. My wifi agent would still get errors (tried clearing multiple times) so i disconnected car battery to see if I could try that method. Nothing. Decided to just flash back to stock and lock DME again and alarm problem is back with a few error codes. The tune was working really well on my '18 M2 but right now this thing is a pain. I just want it back to stock.
Ah gotcha. Halim remote logged in into mine and cleared the parking brake error using esys which enabled me to start my car. I then used their diagnostics tool in BM3 to clear errors. All errors are gone now. I had locked my DME and flashed back to stock when it failed twice (even after they sent an updated map). We planned on trying to reflash my car but they didn’t show up at the day and time they chose which was when I decided to return it and buy a Jb+ instead since I didn’t have the guts to flash it a third time by myself and have my car disabled for a few more days.
I still have a check control message (the second pic in my previous post which says car cannot be idled in gear or something like that) popping up every time but since it doesn’t affect drivability or performance (and there are absolutely no more errors when I scanned using various OBD apps) in any way, I thought I’d wait till my first service to get it looked at.

Did you try using torque pro or some other app to see if you get any errors and try clearing it from there?
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
Appreciate 0