02-17-2020, 12:04 AM   #36
VipinLJ
Petrolhead
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘20 330i,‘16 X3,‘18 SQ5,‘17 A7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanknik View Post
Hmm mines a lease too, wonder how many people on a lease actually mod their cars?

I have already had to get my aircon fixed under warranty.
They can only void power train warranty at most. AC and stuff will be fine. Also, technically, they’ll have to prove the tune caused the fault but that can be a hassle.

And a lot of people mod their leased cars. I had an intake and piggy back and lowering springs and braces and mounts and stuff on my B9 A4. Took everything except lowering springs off when I turned it back in. Someone is driving around in it now and they’ve got a lowered car with quality springs (car looked like it was lifted when it had stock non-sport springs). My car was also ceramic coated and taken real good care of. When the inspector came to check my car out, she said my car looked better than a brand new car on the floor and that she would’ve bought it if she could afford it. So yes. Modding a leased car isn’t a bad idea as long as you take the mods off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudioagmfilho View Post
Want to use my downpipe from my old 328i f30 on my new 330i does anyone one know if they have the same fitting?
The N20 engine is different. I doubt if the downpipe from that will fit the B46/48 but I’m not sure.
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
Appreciate 2