05-08-2009, 03:14 AM   #102
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
I doubt that. All the games I watch against Cavs VS Lakers, Lebron is always on Kobe. however on the other end, someone else is on Lebron. I don't think anyone is capable of guarding Kobe in the Cavs except Lebron and no one has potential to guard Lebron at all on the Lakers.
Kobe has more of an MJ style to it, which is why I still think he's the best overall player in the league, even though I'm not really a Laker fan. Dude will juke and jab and do a fadeaway from 20 ft away and drains it to make you look stupid for thinking you can check him.

Lebron is just a hybrid. He's built like a center, but with 6 steps, he'll travel across the court. This is why he's so lethal, he's muscular, fast, and pretty tall for even a forward position.

I always find it hilarious that when he shoots a 3, he really shoots a 3. Not from just beyond the arch, but nearly at half court. And he does so with little effort, just a minor flick of the wrist.

I was too young to really understand the 1992 Dream Team, but now that I've been following NBA for about ~15 years...I look back and think how deep the '08 Dream Team was. No one had a chance, lol.
Appreciate 0