View Single Post
      07-07-2019, 09:34 AM   #106
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

I just don't understand how it's a tale of two distinctly different companies even though the one is flying under the main banner of the one people are complaining about. For those that don't get what I'm saying, it's the BMW Motorad division. Everything people are complaining about with what has been lost with the 4 wheeled products has not been lost on the two wheeled products.

I just did 4 full track days with the older gen S1000RR in May and the bike continues to impress. From what I understand the current updated gen RR provides even more improvements to what I feel is an awesome package.

I wonder what the differences are with management philosophies/structure between the two divisions? One can say that you can't compare operations with motorcycles and autos. But I'll argue the M division would be a pretty close match and even with the M division there's been dissatisfaction.
Appreciate 1
530iDriver1707.50