View Single Post
      06-04-2020, 05:33 AM   #103
JNW1
Major General
Rep
Drives: F56 Mini Cooper S

Quote:
Originally Posted by V330d View Post
I've a 2014 Tanzanite 335d f31, and wasn't brave enough move from black leather,
I've an awful itch for a M340d Tanzanite and a leather other than black! Teastons X3 looks great, but its so difficult to judge from pictures.
It is difficult to judge from pictures and the BMW online configurator doesn't always give a realistic impression either! Unfortunately Tartufo doesn't seem to be a common choice and prior to ordering I couldn't find a physical car with that interior local to me. I therefore had to rely on the swatch in the dealers for the colour and pictures/videos on the internet to judge how it would look in a car; I suppose it all had the potential for being a horrible mistake come delivery time but thankfully it wasn't!

That said it all depends on what sort of feel and ambience you want to create; I think Tartufo looks warm and rich but if you want something more elegant Ivory White's probably a better bet. Nothing wrong with black either but personally I just prefer a cabin that's a bit lighter - definitely one of those "each to their own" things!
Appreciate 0