Mako
(Sold) '00 M Roadster '06 M Coupe '16 M3 '20 X3MC
Rep
Drives: '23 M3 comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croatian test driver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alden_88M View Post
That is what i found a tad sad with the F series the M3 din't look all to different then the regular 3er. And in my opinion an M car should remind us of the original series car a bit, but should really pop out in the crowd of cars, so i see this move by BMW M as a positive one to make the car look quite a lot different then the original one.
Not sure what you mean. The F80 looks IMHO more distinguished compared to the F30 than all other M3 versions compared to its regular version except the E30 (the M4 is another story).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croatian test driver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alden_88M View Post
That is what i found a tad sad with the F series the M3 din't look all to different then the regular 3er. And in my opinion an M car should remind us of the original series car a bit, but should really pop out in the crowd of cars, so i see this move by BMW M as a positive one to make the car look quite a lot different then the original one.
Not sure what you mean. The F80 looks IMHO more distinguished compared to the F30 than all other M3 versions compared to its regular version except the E30 (the M4 is another story).
Agree the F80 looks a lot different. From flared rear to CF roof and front hood, bumpers and especially if you picked an M color.
Appreciate 1
JustChris17483.00