10-07-2019, 06:39 PM   #10
RSnic
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340Xi (G20)

Garage List
2020 BMW M340  [0.00]
A Three Column list will appear and the center column will be what you're looking for

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmesq View Post
I'm still torn about the huge grills on the 4 series concept, but the lease on my F32 440i will be drawing to a close early next year and I'm starting to think ahead. Input from G20 owners would be greatly appreciated.

Is there a place where I can download a full G20 owners manual so I can see how some of the new features work?

And is there a full list of Intelligent Assistant commands so I can see what it does?

I test drove an M340i and the sales manager was inadvertently triggering assistant every time he said something about BMW. I know you can change the activation word, but can you just turn it off and activate with the button on the steering wheel, like I do with my current car?
rlmesq ,

To download the owner's manual and get access to a bunch of vieos and quick start guides:
  • Go to BMW USA site: https://www.bmwusa.com/
  • Then select My BMW (it's over on the right hand side of the screen)
  • Next select OWNERS
  • Owners manual and the like will be in the center of the 3 column list

Also, you may want to have two Apps on your phone: BMW Genius; and Driver's Guide -- both of which I got from Google Play store for my Android phone.

I have found that this version of the voice assistant is actually quite useful and most commands are quite straight foward

Hope that helps!

2020 M340Xi| ZDA| ZDY| ZPP| ZPX| 1CR| 1PL| 688| 6NW| 2VFH|
Retired: 2014 328i
BMW CCA

Last edited by RSnic; 10-07-2019 at 06:47 PM.. Reason: Completeness
Appreciate 0