10-22-2019, 11:12 AM   #317
JohnBarny
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW F36 420d + G21 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E93_BMW View Post
Hi guys

I have a 330e on order as well which was due end October but I’m now being told 8th November. The broker is getting them via Lex and I’ve been told by the broker and the supplying dealer that they can’t give the order number which is a shame. I did get confirmation that they won’t be turning off or restricting any of the connected drive stuff which is good.
The deal I got was really good though. £280+vat on a 9+23 and 8k miles, if anyone is interested speak to Sue at best car finder and give my reference of Akmar, she will waive the admin fee like she did for me and I get £50 for every referral lol

Also recently I’ve been reading people are only getting low 20’s or max 25/26 miles of full electric? That seems a little low when the claimed miles is 41 and some posts from European drivers were claiming around 32/33?

I’ve gone Portimao Blue with oyster interior, standard car, can’t wait though!
I’m through lex and just asked them and they gave me the order number, may be worth retrying. My eta is 8th nov but bmw just confirmed vehicle landed in U.K. today and is on the way to the dealer.
Appreciate 0