04-10-2020, 02:32 PM   #31
Dinan_Engineering
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Any BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanli722 View Post
Any idea when this might be available in the UK or are the EU emissions regulations a problem?
For OPF/GPF equipped cars from the ETK's and technical drawings it appears the pipes would need to be altered (angles are different) in order to be compatible which would require a car. They don't exist in the US obviously so we would need to rely on a distributor in Europe to essentially modify a piece, scan it, and then send us the data so we could then CAD it and do what we need to do for production. That said we would be totally reliant on good information from a 3rd party and we don't know how it would sound with the OPF still intact anyway. I don't think we are opposed but there are a lot of hurdles. And that's before TUV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face Pony Soldier View Post
Quad Cannons! Someone in marketing deserves a slap.
Nice product though.
I'm out of practice on tag lines and the new guys don't like the old double entendre ones that I always enjoyed making. Tis what it is. Sue me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbmwguys View Post
This will also help me make a purchase. Need a burble video!!
Shooting to do a quick clip on Monday so hopefully sometime next week I can throw something up here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWZ4 View Post
Sorry to Jack the thread but was wondering if Dinan_Engineering could shed any light if there's a flash tune coming for the S58?
No worries, used to the thread jacks. =)

It's in development. That's about as specific as I can get at present.
Appreciate 0