Colonel
Rep
Drives: G87 M2; E92M3 MT&DCT; M3 euro

Garage List
2004 BMW Z4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
Have you put many miles on the C63?
Because the interior is not any better, it does stupid things like turn on the display when you change the volume of the music if you're driving at night and want a stealth look interior.
The ride is also firmer than the M3, you can clearly tell when you drive over painted lines on the road.
10,000km on AMG E43.

I found the 9 speed to be the gem. It did however overheat after 3 hours of continuous use on highway on a rental C43 AMG (clutch isn't locked up anymore on downshifts) but never on E43.

M3's interior is simple and "down to earth" but convenience-wise I found the AMG real time navigation to be extremely helpful on crowded streets.

Ride is definitely firmer than M's nowadays, which is mostly due to large wheels (20 inch) with less aspect ratio than most. You can solve this by going with 19 inch and inflated tires on streets. E43 felt really nimble on mountain roads (~90% of E92 M3) on comfort mode. The only AMG I've driven on track is AMG GT S and I was very impressed with the progress they've made over the last decade.