11-22-2021, 02:03 PM   #3
MMartinez
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M440i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-ToK72 View Post
Hoping that somebody might be able to put my mind at rest as I don't seem to be getting anywhere with the Genius or Dealership and I have been stressing all weekend over this one.
Car was ordered in August (M340i Touring) and after being given an initial estimated delivery date of week 44 it slipped to March 2022 before coming back to December 2021.

For the past few weeks that order status has been sat at Scheduled for Production so I have been eagerly awaiting for it to slip into build hoping that it might turn up this side of Christmas.

Last Friday when I called the Genius I was told that the Status was 0500 - Cannot be Scheduled but given no further info than that (it had changed on Wednesday apparently).
When I managed to get through to the salesman he told me "he had seen this but hadnt said anything as he didn't want to worry me" and "don't worry this happens from time to time".

Has anybody else had this on their orders? My concern is further delays or worst order cancelled by BMW. If I hadn't reverted my M135i back to stock (removed springs, spacers, Remus Exhaust) and sold the bits ready for PX I would be less concerned but being a person that always stresses I fear the worst. I also already spent out on bits of M Performance kit for it.
We had a sales meeting today. Management mentioned the factory closing for two weeks in December for Christmas Vacation. Not sure if that is the reason for this 0500 status though since I have not experienced it before with any of my clients.