Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_frankfurter View Post
G80/1/2 LCI will feature a revised powertrain with power gains of 38 & 52 bhp + 46 & 57 lb/ft torque for standard and Competition models, respectively. Weight will be reduced by 78 and 64 kg's for RWD and xDrive models, respectively. Weight reduction is thanks to new and lighter body panels, titanium exhaust system (PPF in Europe will have some effect on power output), and a revised electronic powering steering setup (which also promises improved feedback; likely carry-over system from the XM). The 6MT lives on in the standard models. A revised ZF 8 speed should provide snappier, crisper shifts "similar to a DCT".

LCI M3/M4 will debut iDrive 9.0; H&K audio will be replaced by a new B&W Hi-Fi sound system, which will also replace all H&K systems for MY2024 and newer BMW's. Ventilated seats will be offered for the first time on carbon bucket seats. Heated AND ventilated rear seats will also be offered on all M3 variants.

LCI exterior colors: Ascari Bronze replaces Sao Paulo Yellow (think Sepang Bronze with more shine), Jerez Grey Metallic replaces Brooklyn Grey (across all BMW models), and Laguna Seca Blue II Metallic (!!!) replaces Tanzanite Blue II Metallic.

LCI interior colors: all current interior colors remain, with Tartufo finally being available for carbon bucket seats.

Exterior changes: Refreshed head/tail lights. Revised grill will replace the horizontal slats for something similar to the 3.0 CSL Hommage concept's mesh design.

Source: Mercedes-Benz
Lol not sure if this is a joke but the doors are already aluminum and the fenders are already pretty light (and flimsy). Maybe they go aluminum on the trunk and hood (which I’m not sure if they already are) or maybe CF hood? They would save that for the M3 CS and keep it distinct from the CF CSL hood i’m guessing.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 1
Roth517446.00