View Single Post
      08-21-2019, 03:06 PM   #123
churchillps
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuastein55 View Post
I'm surprised that you find the m340 to be closer to an M3. I surprisingly find it to be the opposite, I think (at least when also driving back to back with a C43) that the M340i simply just feels like a more powerful 330i with less steering feel rather than an M3. It definitely has M3 like power, but the driving experience didn't feel close to the recent F82 I drove.

Are you planning on leasing another Giulia?
I meant that in terms of daily driver it's closer to the M3. Just not comfortable enough, and without the steering/driving feel upgrade to justify it.

I don't think so because it's essentially leasing the same car, nothing has really changed and I like variety. I was the only person at the M Town day who really wanted to drive the M340i because it's something I'm actually considering, not just going there to get a chance behind an M5 competition.

This thread is pretty much my next car choice + used M2 w/ manual. I want a relatively normal sized (for 10 years ago I guess) sedan that's fun to drive and would love a standard (know that won't happen). It just feels people like me have been totally left behind by the industry today
Appreciate 1
stein_325i25083.00