View Single Post
      12-28-2019, 12:42 PM   #18
Bowser330
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: i3 REX

If it will help curb those rolling coal inbreds then bring it on.

This is why the sport cat option is so damn expensive, because why not just go catless for way cheaper? with this law in effect the sport cat / performance cat option will become cheaper with higher demand for that extra 15hp and enhanced sound.

Counter argument is how much air and sound pollution could be saved by tuners running catalytic converters? My guess is in the grand scheme if things, not much, instead maybe help make high flow performance cats cheaper and more people would use them. Also focus the environmental attention on where the best ROI is like replacing old school dirty coal energy plants in developing nations by sending our service members there to guide them, creating jobs paid for by other countries bringing money back into the USA. Since America is so far ahead in terms of technology we can help others.

I think the green new deal, should it ever be passed, should allow for companies to bypass domestic carbon footprint reduction requirements if they can prove a greater international carbon footprint reduction. Low hanging fruit and opportunities to clean up that we did years ago would be easier and cheaper for the company to execute.

It's called compromise/ win-win culture
Appreciate 1
r33_RGSport12967.50