View Single Post
      01-14-2020, 07:23 PM   #126
bquatt
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 330xi m-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
Ahhh. Well unfortunately. Where I live. The closest all wheel dyno is more than an hour away. And I think I’d have to pay $1000+ for a custom tune, along with dyno fees and stuff which would come to around $1200 in all. I wouldn’t spend so much just for a tune on a 2.0. Especially considering my car is a lease and will go back at the end of the lease (I won’t buy it out). The JB+ satisfied my needs for now. I might try an OTS tune again in a few months. Or better. If I can actually take it to a shop that will flash it for me, I’ll look into that.
I might do the dyne tune eventually depending on the OTS tunes available. I plan on keeping my 330 for a long time, so for me it would be worthwhile to have a top notch tune. Definitely makes sense on your end to not drop that type of coin on a lease. I'm content with it as is right now though, it's plenty quick and is a great handling car. Glad your butt dyne confirms the JB+ is doing it's thing. Maybe I'll look into that in the mean time while I wait for a proper tune. Does it feel factory or does the boost hit you in the face at once?
Appreciate 0