Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by A6bullet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by azwillnj View Post
My dashcam got a cool video of a tunnel forming on the left side of a car merging onto the beltway in DC. I will get a bunch more this weekend on the way to DE. Also note that I was going uphill, it's tough to see in the video which is why the high beams seem low.

EDIT: The date wasn't set on the dashcam correctly, I took this video on 1/23/20.

View post on imgur.com
That is awesome, thanks so much for sharing! We can all live in hope that US laws will someday catch up tot he rest of the world and you guys wont have to deal with the BS.
Here in the US, since the early '90s, headlight glare is the number one complaint to the highway safety department, consistently, every year.

So the federal government is understandably very cautious in approving a technology that could possible increase the issue and further upset their constituents. They even specifically cited that this is reason for this delay in embracing smart headlights technology.

I predict the technology will eventually reach federal approval but it's going to take a lot of red tape to break through before we get there but until then, those of us that live on the fringes are still going to circumvent the law and code them in anyways..

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
A6bullet337.00