View Single Post
      01-06-2020, 03:37 AM   #117
clausmoll
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 330i Touring M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmb5m View Post
Hi all! I think that I have the same noise in my 320d Xdrive Touring M. I'm pretty sure of that it is coming from the front. When you sit in the back you don't hear it at all, and it is worst when you sit in the driver's seat. I have had the car at the dealer several times, but they can't find the source and they also have the same problem on their demo Touring. They have tried a different setup of tires and even replaced a wheel bearing. They said that the wheel bearing was broken, but there was no change in sound.
Do you all have the sport breaks? I noticed that the disc at left front wheel had some scraches / tracks and the other three are completely smooth. I don't think that the breaks are the problem because it sounds the same regardless if I break or not, but it is still strange that it appears only at one disc.
I agree - it's definitely more outspoken when sitting in the driver's seat, compared to the passenger side. Haven't tried sitting in the back though.

I really don't think it's related to the breaks. I believe we all have M-sport breaks.
Appreciate 0