View Single Post
      08-01-2021, 09:27 AM   #1
MoJoDriver
Registered
Rep
Drives: G20 330i M-Performance

How to play all albums from a USB stick?

Hi everybody,

Two months ago I bought a new G20 330i to replace my old E90 320d and it's been a huge improvement on all accounts except for one minor detail.

In the E90 I had the professional navigation / HK sound system with internal hard drive, and I could copy a USB stick to the car. When I selected the copied folder, it would play all albums (or folders actually) alphabetically.

My G20 no longer has the copy option (as of 2020 there is no longer a hard drive in the car I believe), yet I can play music from a USB key directly. So I bought a few USB sticks, filled one with music, and started playing...

But after the first album (or folder) was done, it repeated the same album. Through the menu I can search, select artists, titles, or albums, but I cannot seem to find an option to just play everything from start to finish as in the E90.

After reading through the various threads here I saw several issues, but this one didn't come up.

Does anybody know how you can play all albums (or folders) on a stick one after the other?

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0