View Single Post
      12-29-2020, 10:17 AM   #58
maughan67
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M440i (G22), X3 35d (F25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A/J View Post
Hi All, Just placed and order for G22 M440i ( arctic race blue (edit: changed to dravit grey) aluminium mesh,tech plus pack, sunroof)...
Hi. Did your car arrive on time? Do you have it now, and if so can you please post some photos and share your opinions?

I ordered my M440i in late October, and delivery is scheduled for next week (ie first week of January 2021). (Dravit/cerium, black leather with grey stitching, aluminium hexagon, sunroof, every pack). I am so excited and looking forward to it - albeit a small part of me is still slightly nervous about the grille!

I loved the car and grille when I first saw it months ago in the online press, I loved it when I saw the demonstrator in the showroom and took it for a test drive, and I love it in 90% of the million videos and photos I have looked at. But sometimes and from some angles the grille can still look a bit OTT, plus I have seen very very few videos or photos of a Dravit/cerium combination. I am therefore just hoping that I also love my spec in real life. (I think the driving experience is going to be unparalleled and the car’s looks are beautiful for the most part - but I want to love all of it. And although I am buying it because I love it, I can’t deny that I want others to admire it also.)

Interested to hear your views and see your car.

Thanks!

Matt
Appreciate 0