View Single Post
      11-26-2020, 10:32 AM   #13
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merami fan View Post
Does one post from a company's Twitter account really influence your buying decisions? It's just entertainment and publicity. As they say, all publicity is good publicity. Everyone is looking at the new cars and talking about them. I'd say BMW aren't worried about "ok boomer" rubbing some people the wrong way.
If it's a targeted group-based insult, whether for age, race, nationality etc., the answer is "yes". The critique here of the negative response from many who complained, including myself, seems to ignore that more informed management at BMW has already realized their error and apologized and changed the approval process for their postings. It rightly did concern them and they have said they will not let it happen again. I think that closes the issue.
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 1
VetteGuy845.50