View Single Post
      04-10-2009, 01:25 AM   #30
alq80
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

lol you guys are the funniest hahaha! i never heard anything as funny as "had a conversation with his clothes"!!!

anyways, when i used to smoke i once tried brownies and i just started seeing all the most random colors in the world. i think i saw a cross between gold a fuscia, but that was probably the trip... i was with some of my friends and we were playing halo. and for some reason, we would watch our replay and laugh like theres no tomorrow. im talking about 4 guys seeing a gun in halo shoot in slo-mo and burst in tears for hours... see the game took like 15 minutes and we spent over 3 hours going over every detail and laughing... fast-forward 10 hours, i woke up naked in the bathroom, but i tell you this: i never had a better sleep than that. it was fucked up.

and BS about legal/illegal. just BS. this is our country (im not really american ) and we the people should run it as we see fit! we like people not to pay parking meters, so be it. we wanna ingest substances.. we will. we wanna hold a beer and walk without a cop (who serves us, yeah right!) flying out of a copcar and pulling on our hands to stop us from being the cause of a horrible accident because a beer is in our hands, then we will! <-- too long and no offense to noone