Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose710 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post
I toyed with swapping to G42 M240i as I prefer a coupe but pricing is terrible on everything now so would spend more lease money for a lower tier car.

Instead, I'm throwing some money at my M340i. Hardwired a radar detector and added OTA remote start a couple weeks ago. Got an appointment for tint, paint correction, and ceramic in a couple weeks. Thinking about lowering and spacers but don't want to change the ride quality and handling is already excellent IMO.

My lease goes until August 2022 and at this point I plan to buy it out. $67k MSRP for $40k residual and I'm only at 14k miles due to wife WFH.
This is literally the same thought process as mine, almost point by point. Where are you going for the paint correction & tint? I'm looking to do that too. I think I'll be keeping this one for a while.
Yeah it's not hard to come to a conclusion that this car is a winner! I have an appointment with Accutint Bellevue for Dec 21st. They'll be doing a two step polish as part of the "used car" ceramic application. Not sure that is official paint correction but close to it. I've used them for tint and details in the past and happy with the work. They are booking out 1-2 months right now, which is a little nuts.
Appreciate 1