Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
NICE!!!! Glad for him. He got rail roaded by the league. Now they can eat it!

It's NOT about disrespect of our flag. It's about protesting a belief or matter that meant something to him. That by the way was suggested and supported by a veteran.
I'm all up for discussing the judgment against the NFL and or the amount. And his ability to play the game. Won't engage in political debate though.

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cow...NFL-129142821/

Let's be realistic here.

1) He opted out of his contract with the 49ers in March of 2017, a parting that was inevitable given the expectation the 49ers would have released him had he remained with the team.

2) NFL teams haven't shown much interest in Kaepernick's services since his last days with the 49ers. The Ravens took a look in Kaepernick's direction in the summer of 2017, while Seahawks reportedly kicked the tires in April of 2018, but by and large things have remained mostly quiet in terms of his chances of finding an NFL team.

3) This is almost certainly a decision by the NFL to just shut him up, shut down the ongoing confrontations, and move on to playing football and making the NFL money.

I don't think there were any 'winners' in this whole debacle. It appears now, with the confidentiality agreement, that this is now done, sold, buttoned up, and closed down.

Good. Enough with politics pushed into my football - let's just all get back to watching the games.

PA135ii236.00
MKSixer34171.50
nyalpine907380.00
King Rudi13152.00
shimmy232330.00